Friday 4 December 2009

Movender


At last the longest month ever is over and I am once again clean shaven. Despite having once sported a dodgy moustache in my youth (and looking at some old photos it clearly did not suit me then) I have never felt so self concious. I found myself holding my hand over my mouth every time someone looked at me...which is a bit difficult sitting through two Planning Committee meetings in front of 15 Councillors and a load of members of the public!
However, all the comparisons to Jason King, Rufus Hound, Inigo Montoya, Mr Rusty off of the Magic Roundabout, D'Artagnan and the lead singer off of Metallica were worth it as I raised over £200 (and rising) for The Prostrate Cancer Charity. Many thanks to those of you that donated on-line and many thanks to those at Monkton park who donated around £40 and two kind ladies today said they weren't going to send Christmas cards at work and would donate £10 each to the fund....thanks everyone.
Going......


...gone! (Hooray!)

1 comment:

SUE TAYLOR said...

WELL DONE BRI.

GLAD YOUR FEELING MORE COMFORTABLE.