Saturday 28 November 2009

If that was a pudding . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . it was an Angel Delight. Well, thats how Len described our performance on Saturday (Week 10). Umm, Butterscotch flavour I think.


Some other quotes for you - "Ali, you have some moments of sheer bliss. Lovely to look at and your arms are some of the best I have ever seen."

"you stood on Brian's left toe. Overall, a very polished routine and a gorgeous routine."

"Ali. You are a dream couple."

"It was a magical dance, and for me, you are the frontrunners."

Frontrunners, blimey - no pressure then!

1 comment:

SUE TAYLOR said...

As wonderful as ever. I don't know how you both do it.

I must admit I am getting a little confused Ali, the blog states a 'possible tiny fracture'to the right toe and then you are making out in the national press severe bruising to the right ankle. Relatives in Presteigne here are very worried for you, but rooting for you both next Saturday. Take care both. xx