Wednesday 11 November 2009

Oh what a night!

We are so sorry that it has taken us until Wednesday to update our blog, but we have been riding high from our 'Perfect 40' on Saturday night and have been out celebrating every night!

Well, what about that, it was a perfect night and even though we do say so ourselves, it was a perfect performance.

I mean, just look at what the judges said -

Len : Last week, I thought Ricky's dance was the dance of the series. I've now changed my mind - that was.

Bruno : A magic venue, an enchanting dance. Dance has the power to lift our hearts, to make us dream. You did that tonight.

Craig : I'm very disappointed. I could not find a single thing wrong with that.

Alesha : I felt the emotional connection between you both tonight. That was very romantic and beautifully danced, Ali. There's nothing more I want from a Viennese waltz.

What more is there to say?

We would like to dedicate our 'Perfect 40' to 'Auntie Sue' our loyal and passionate fan. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have got through the last 8 weeks, thank you x

1 comment:

SUE TAYLOR said...

What a busy and popular couple. Blackpool, London and now Presteigne (Sunday I here) How do you do it? Always looking so beautifully turned out. Will you be wearing your 'dancing outfits' on Sunday? I do hope so!! Can't wait. Good luck on Saturday, have a great time. xx