Friday 6 November 2009

The Sun Always Shines on TV

What a fantastic time I had on Monday evening.

Twenty Two years after seeing them last, my lovely little brother took me to see the heavenly A-ha as part of my 40th birthday treats. It was pure magic.

They looked and sounded as good as they did back in 1987 - I wish I could say the same! They played the old classics, they played their new stuff, they played old stuff in a new way and their 3rd encore was, of course, Take on Me. We were just waiting to be pulled into the video (see here!).

I shouted my way through the 1¾ hours and threw in a couple of screams for good measure (I'm sorry, but Morten Harket was on stage and it had to be done).

What will the world do without A-ha?

Thank you Spuddie (I got a t-shirt and bag too - hey, I was re-living being 17 all over again!) I had such a lovely time x

No comments: